Career Opportunities for Professional English Tutors
We are expanding our team of professional English tutors in Boston and New York.
At English and Culture, we look for tutors who are experienced, well-qualified and have a unique ability to connect with students and motivate them to take an active role in their learning. Our English tutors are flexible, adaptable and are able to use their diverse repertoire of teaching tools to provide customized courses to help our students reach their English goals.
Qualifications for English Tutors:
- At least 2 years of experience tutoring or teaching ESL
- Native English speaker
- CELTA or TESOL teaching certificate
- Bachelor's degree (minimum), Master's degree (preferred)
- Experience teaching ESL abroad (preferred)
- A professional work ethic with excellent references
- Patient, flexible, student- centered approach
- Exceptional interpersonal and intercultural skills
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please send a resume, cover letter and contact information for two professional ESL references to Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information.