Do you ever wonder how to write a business email in English correctly, using the right professional tone?
When hit "send" on that email do you usually feel confident that it was correct?
In our business English communication lessons in Boston and New York, many of our students ask for help writing business emails.
There is a lot to think about when you write a business email like tone, level of formality and your audience.
Then, of course, you need to use correct grammar and vocabulary if you want to convey a professional image and maintain a good rapport with the person who is going to read the email.
For help writing your business emails in English, check out today's post.
Reduce your anxiety before your next meeting in English!
Lindsay will show you the 12 phrases that you MUST know to succeed in the meeting.
Please share this article on Twitter...Tweet
Phrases to Use in a Business Email:
- Dear Mr. _____,
- Professor ____,
- Dear (title of position),
- Hi (first name),
- I am contacting you because...
- I am writing regarding...
- In response to your previous email...
Making a Request
- I would appreciate it if you could...
- Would it be possible....
- Could you please....
- Would you mind...
- It would be helpful if you could....
Closing the Email
- I look forward to speaking with you soon
- Thank you very much for your time
- If you need any other information please don't hesitate to contact me
- Please keep in touch
- Best, your name
- Best regards, your name