If you are living and working in New York and you are struggling with a lot of problems or challenges in your new life, why not consider the ways that taking private English lessons could help solve some of those problems? Of course, if you decide to take English lessons you will have to work hard but imagine how much better your life would be if you had more confidence in your English? If you think about your life right now, how many of your problems or challenges are related to your English skills? In this article, we will take a look at some of the common problems for professionals in NY and how private English lessons help them overcome those problems.
- Problem #1: Your weak English skills at work are preventing you from becoming successful in your career: Would you like to be able to volunteer to give a business presentation in English or lead a staff meeting or negotiate a deal with another company? How much could you advance in your career if your English skills were better? What effect is not being able to speak with confidence having on you as a professional and on your company?
- Solution: When you take private English lessons, you can work with a tutor who is experienced in the business world. Your tutor can help you prepare for English presentations and meetings. You can also learn acceptable vocabulary for the office environment and get help writing a business email in English.
- Problem #2: You are living in the United States, but you only spend time with people from your own country. You want to have an authentic American experience or New York experience but you don't have the confidence in your English to strike up a conversation with native English speakers so you mostly socialize with people from your own culture.
- Solution: Personal growth is an important part of your experience living and working in the United States. One of your goals might be to improve your English so that you can learn more about American culture by socializing with local people. The good news is, once you start improving, it will become easier to talk to native speakers and you will get more out of your experience in the US.
- Problem #3: When you speak with local people, you feel that they don't understand you because of your pronunciation mistakes. This makes you feel afraid of speaking and prevents you from moving to the next level.
- Solution: It is a frustrating experience when people can't understand what you are trying to say. Pronunciation is a major challenge for a lot of English language learners. In your private English lessons in New York, your tutor can prepare customized activities based on your pronunciation needs. You can also learn how to correct your own pronunciation.