Do you want to feel confident in your next meeting at work in English?
Business English lessons are a great way to prepare for your next meeting at work in English.
If you are preparing to lead a meeting in English for the first time, it might be helpful to work with an English tutor to practice new phrases and to be sure that your pronunciation is correct.
Finally in today's business English lesson we will show you how to close the meeting in English. So, let's get started!
Summarizing the Meeting:
- "Today we have covered..."
- "In this meeting we have discussed"
- The main points that I'd like to sum up are..."
- "To summarize today's meeting"
- "Let me summarize what we have talked about today before we finish"
Ending the Meeting:
- "It seems as though we've run out of time for today"
- "Unfortunately, we are out of time"
- "I think we've covered our primary objectives for today"
- "That's all for today"
Thanking the Participants:
- "I'd like to thank everyone for coming today"
- Thank you very much for making the time in your schedule for today's meeting"
Don't forget about cultural differences in business! Get 3 tips for your next business meeting with American people.
photo credit- Baltic Development Forum